Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Well...I'm two days late actually. Christmas is the perfect time to dress fabulously, even if it's just for your family. My Christmas was a little different this year; I actually left my home with my family to go to Atlanta! It's been almost ten years since I've been away to Atlanta for Christmas. So, I decided that I would make the best of it while looking my best. Christmas day included waking up in my new white and pink silk PJs from Victoria Secret, opening wonderful presents from wonderful people, and the perfect outfit for the rest of the family to see. I chose a simple black velvet dress with 3/4 sleeves, and it was a slim fit with a drop waist. I paired the dress with black tights that had a hint of gold sparkle (Isn't Christmas supposed to be a little sparkly?). A pair of suede black booties with a good 3 inches heels dress it up. Don't think that I wore all black on Christmas...because I know how to accessorize. FUR! When you think of winter, doesn't fur come right into your mind? Well if not...I'm sorry. I picked a cream infinity scarf that had a fur trim all the way around to break up some of the black that I was wearing. It created a look that was comfortable, cute, and appropriate for the season. I hope everyone's Christmas was merry, and have a Happy New Year!


Taylor

xx

No comments: